Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Steve Earle at the Newport Folk Festival

Thanks to America's National Public Radio, Steve Earle fans have a couple of new treats to enjoy.

NPR's "All Songs Considered" have created and posted a podcast of Earle's recent appearance at the Newport Folk Festival. You can get it via NPR or through iTunes - look for "NPR: Live Concerts from All Songs Considered Podcast" at the iTunes store.

Also, NPR have posted a short slideshow of photos from the same event. They are worth a look.

Janet




PS Just as I was posting this piece, I got a little package from Amazon UK. Finally I've managed to track down a copy of Steve Earle's "Sidetracks" CD (from 2002), and now it's in my hot little hands! So I'm already eager to give it a listen in the car stereo, on the way home from work later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home