Monday, April 04, 2011

I'm Listening to: Radcliffe and Maconie

Mark Radcliffe and Stuart Maconie have moved from BBC Radio 2 (Monday through Wednesday evenings) to digital-only station BBC 6 Music (1-4pm Monday through Friday). This is terrific for me, as I now have a couple of favorite UK DJs to listen to during the afternoons at work. Their show is so eclectic, and I never know what gem I might hear them play.

I was delighted to be able to hear their first new 6 Music show this afternoon. I'm sure it's the first of many to come...although not everybody is happy about their move.

Oh...and The Chain continues as well!

Janet

2 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Samsun cilingir said...

Siteniz cok guzel basarilarinizin devamini bekleriz admin tanks

 
At 5:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Visit this web page for Gb WhatsApp APK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home