Friday, June 27, 2008

"Rockin' Robin" would have been a nice addition...



It's a well-known fact that iPods have personality. And they demonstrate this by their so-called "random" choices when we choose to shuffle songs.

Take a look at the six songs that shuffled up, in the following order, during my morning commute to Oxford today...


"Roadrunner" - Junior Walker and the All Stars

"Hotel California" - Eagles

"Fly Like an Eagle" - Steve Miller Band

"I Hope" - Dixie Chicks

"And Your Bird Can Sing" - Beatles

"Every Day is a Winding Road" - Sheryl Crow

Notice a pattern there? I didn't until I unlocked the front door of the office building, and I've rechecked the sequence on my Nano just to be sure.

The ads here say that "Red Bull gives you wings." I guess my iPod is trying to do the same for me today.


Janet

1 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Gavin Lloyd Wilson said...

Are you certain that you didn't somehow accidentally have Bill Oddie's iPod?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home